Welcome to the SpatialOS documentation!
If you’re new you should take the following steps!
- Check you have a supported development environment
- Follow the set up guide for your platform: Windows or Mac
- Check out our hands-on tour of SpatialOS: Hello, world!
You can find more in-depth introductions and technical documentation, in the following sections:
- Developing with SpatialOS - how to develop your applications locally, and how to deploy them to the cloud.
- Introduction to Entities - a detailed explanation of one of the core SpatialOS concepts.
- Introduction to Workers - how to create and run your workers, including Unity, C++, C#, and Java.
- SpatialOS tools - the suite of command-line and web-based tools to build, deploy, inspect and manage your applications.
This content is subject to Improbable’s legal terms.
Note: SpatialOS 10 is fine for local development and deployments using the
smalldeployment template, but deployments using larger templates may be unstable.