Let’s start building.
We’ve got a starter project for you: it comes with a dense 1km² environment filled with 10,000 entities, 1000s of NPCs and can support hundreds of players.
You’ll soon have a world online that you can share. Let’s do it.
The “Hello, world” project
We’ve kept things deliberately simple. This project is a game with two teams (red and blue); you play by targeting the other team’s supply lines, or burning their resources.
Together we will:
- build and run this world using SpatialOS
- share your world with friends and our community
- observe your world using real-time tools
- iterate on your world locally
- develop your world further by adding chat functionality
If you have any trouble with this tutorial, please ask for help on the forums!
Begin building by taking your first step.