Welcome to the SpatialOS documentation!
If you’re new, you should:
- try out SpatialOS and set up your machine in our hands-on demo (Unity-based)
- check you meet the hardware requirements
- follow the setup guide for your platform: Windows or Mac
You can find more in-depth information in the following sections:
- Introduction to entities - a detailed explanation of one of the core SpatialOS concepts.
- Introduction to workers - how to create and run your workers, including Unity, Unreal, C++, C#, and Java.
- The development process - how to develop your applications locally, and how to deploy them to the cloud.
- SpatialOS tools - the suite of command-line and web-based tools to build, deploy, inspect and manage your applications.
This content is subject to Improbable’s legal terms.